March 17, 2020
We are now offering online medical visits with Dr. Greer.
Telemedicine evaluations are HIPAA compliant and all data is encrypted for your safety. Please call our office for more information and to schedule your online appointment.
March 16, 2020
It is our goal to keep you informed as our community and practice face daily developments related to COVID-19. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each of you affected by this pandemic.
We are open with regular hours and committed to seeing patients in a safe environment with precautions in place. We continue to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our local and U.S. governments. Your health and well-being is very important to us and over the past 2 weeks we have created a safety plan which includes:
- Scheduled sanitization of the lobby, exam rooms, and common areas throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer at check-in and throughout the office.
- New check-in screening requirements including an exposure questionnaire and body temperature check of each patient prior to entering our exam rooms.
- Employee infection protection with hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and masks where indicated.
To protect our staff and others in the community, we respectfully ask that you call to reschedule your appointment (817-631-0310) if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Travel in the past 21 days from China, Japan, Iran, Italy, South Korea, or highly affected areas of the United States (including, but not limited to, California, Washington state, New York City)
- Exposure to a person with confirmed or presumed Coronavirus
Please be aware that our facility is not equipped to handle non-dermatology health issues. If you present with a fever or concerning symptoms, you will be advised to go to the nearest hospital emergency room for appropriate care.
Our sincerest thanks and wishes for continued good health,
Dr. Sara Greer & the Greer Dermatology Team